1. No profanity or offensive content will be tolerated on the forums. This includes abbreviations, and any content included in links.
2. No immature or annoying behavior is to be tolerated on Discord or the forums. This includes, but is not limited, to the following:
Discrimination of any kind.
Raging and / or flaming.
Excessive profanity and / or profanity directed at other members.
3. Respect your fellow clan members. Talking down, belittling, and offhanded comments will not be tolerated.
4. Hacking is strictly forbidden. Any member that has a PBban will be removed from the clan. VAC bans will be dealt with on a case to case basis.
5. You must be on the clan’s discord server while you are playing a game that we support. Joining voice is recommended, but not required.
6. You must comply with your activity requirements. Failure to do so will result in you getting removed from the active duty roster or the clan itself.
7. Use your in-game name on the forums as well as on Discord. Make sure to include your proper tags. No names that can be considered offensive will be allowed. Do not misrepresent UAF when you have your clan tags on.
8. Follow the chain of command as best as the situation allows it. Do not simply go straight to the top for everything.
9. Those who hold executive positions within the clan are not allowed to multi-clan. This means being in another clan that supports one or more of the same games that we do. This is prohibited. You may however join a clan that does not support the same games that we do, or if the clan supports consoles that we do not. Multi-clanning in UAF only applies if it is on the same platforms and games that we support.
10. No poaching. This is recruiting members of other clans to join UAF, as well as aggressively encouraging other members to leave UAF for another clan.