1. No profanity or offensive content will be tolerated on the forums. This includes abbreviations, and any content included in links.
2. No immature or annoying behavior will be tolerated on our Discord or our forums. This includes, but is not limited to, explicit topics of sex, racism, discrimination, raging, excessive profanity and profane remarks directed at other people.
3. Respect your fellow community members. Talking down, belittling, and offhanded comments will not be tolerated.
4. Hacking is strictly forbidden.
5. As a member of UAF you must be on the UAF discord while playing a game we support. Being in a voice lobby is not required but it is recommended.
6. You must comply with your activity requirements.
7. Use your in-game name on the forums as well as on Discord. Make sure to include your proper tags. No names that can be considered offensive will be allowed. Do not misrepresent UAF when you have your community tags on.
8. Follow the chain of command as best as the situation allows it. Do not simply go straight to the top for everything.
9. Those who hold executive positions (An executive position is any XO or CO position, or anything requiring a rank above master corporal.) within the community are not allowed to multi-clan. This means being in another community that supports one or more of the same games that we do. This is prohibited. You may however join a community that does not support the same games that we do, or if the community supports consoles that we do not. Multi-clanning in UAF only applies if it is on the same platforms and games that we support.
10. No poaching. This is recruiting members of other communities to join UAF, as well as aggressively encouraging other members to leave UAF for another community.