Season IX - NA Match 3 Results - Alpha at Delta

Piglet

Master Corporal Gold, Retired, ,
Retired
AWOL
There were some intense fighting going on for all the five rounds and I dont think I have seen a closer match this season. It started with the Aces taking the lead early on at the first round on their homemap Hainan Resort and they managed to hold the lead for the 2nd round making it 2-0 to Alpha. At the 3rd round the Dragons put all their hard training on their homemap Zavod 311 to use and their urge to defend their homemap brought forward the burning flames of the Delta Dragons which would help them to secure two fast wins and the point was now Delta 2-2 Alpha. The last round was intense with the Aces getting back from the previous 2 lost rounds and the Dragons burning fire was strong in the last round both sides had armed 2 m-coms each and it seemed for a short time that the Aces would win the match but after a stealthy disarm the Dragons managed to move the bomb all the way through to the Aces side and even though the Aces fought hard to get to the bomb in time the Dragons were not going to let anyone through and the Dragons would soon emerge Victorius Delta 3-2 Alpha

Screenshots:
Round 1:

Round 2

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Round 1:
DELTA 2 -3 ALPHA

Round 2:
DELTA 2 - 3 ALPHA

Round 3:
ALPHA 0 - 3 DELTA

Round 4:
ALPHA 0 - 3 DELTA

Round 5:
ALPHA 2 - 3 DELTA

----------------------------------- Timeouts ------------------------------------
  • Alpha end of round 3
  • Delta end of round 4
----------------------------------- Match Penalties ------------------------------------
  • None

Last edited by a moderator:

Piglet

Master Corporal Gold, Retired, ,
Retired
AWOL
It was a intense but fun match closest one this season.

delta38988

Master Corporal Gold

Alpha Ace
It was a intense but fun match closest one this season.
Those were my thoughts as well. This game was an advertisement for the UAF Squad Wars: completely unpredictable, with spectacular counterattacks, saves, disarms, etc. on both sides. It was overall exciting and I'm looking forward to the next time.

Top Bottom